Happy Spring 2019!
After a long cold winter, we all want to enjoy the spring weather and sun! However, with the new season, there is something we all have to do as homeowners or renters…SPRING CLEAN! We all dread this I know but it is very important to clear clutter and freshen up your indoor and outdoor space before the warmer months ahead arrive.
On or around the first day of April you need to check the following:
- Check connection between dryer and vent exhaust; repair as needed.
- Check washing machine hoses and connections for cracks and leaks and repair or replace as necessary.
- Have an HVAC professional inspect your cooling system.
- Verify no standing water in crawl spaces, all insulation is intact, and heating/cooling supply lines are secure.
- Assess all exterior paint and caulk and check the seals around windows, doors, etc.
- Verify the sprinkler system is functioning properly and adjust or repair as needed.