10 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays
1. Serious Buyers have fewer homes to choose from during the holidays, and less competition means more money for you!
2. Buyers looking for a home during the Holidays are serious about purchasing.
3. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays.
4. The supply of listings will significantly increase in January, there will be less demand for your specific home. Less demand means less money for you.
5. You can sell now for more money. We can certainly provide an option for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
6. Holidays bring out an emotional side for people, so buyers are likely willing to pay offering price.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax purposes.
8. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays than they do during the work week.
9. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers can’t wait until spring to buy, your house must be on the market now!
10. Your house can still be on the market, but you will have the flexibility to limit showings during the six or seven days for the holidays.