Here is a sweet and season version of classic ginger beer Moscow Mules! Mix your mules with Pumpkin puree, vanilla vodka, pumpkin pie spice, ginger beer, and lime to create Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mules.
- 2-4 oz vanilla vodka (or traditional vodka for a less-sweet cocktail)
- 1 heaping tablespoon pumpkin puree plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- squeeze of lime
- spicy ginger beer (such as Fever Tree)
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice shake together vodka, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and lime juice.
- Pour into a copper mule mug filled with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and serve.
You can substitute vanilla vodka for plain vodka if you want a less sweet version.
Written By: Leah Bergman